Terminal to Terminal Car Transportation
Follow these Simple Steps for Transporting Your Vehicle
When Your Vehicle is dropped off at the Terminal
- Provide a complete set of keys (e.g. ignition, truck and glove box keys) or key fob/entrance code to the terminal representative).
- Check for leaks and alert our truck driver if your vehicle has any fluid leaks.
- Ensure car alarms are disabled prior to shipping. If the alarm is activated during transport, it could wear down the battery.
- Perform and sign the Bill of Landing/ Condition Report at the time of vehicle drop off. You, or your designated representative, is responsible for confirming your vehicle condition. This must be done before you leave the terminal location. Request a copy of the inspection form and retain it for your personal records.
When Your Vehicle is picked up from the Terminal
- Perform a careful inspection of your delivered vehicle including the undercarriage and the interior. Make sure to note any damages on the post-transport inspection form so it can be compared to the pre-transport inspection. Both you and the terminal representative need to sign the inspection document. Retain a copy for your personal records.
If you need to file a Claim
- If you need to file a claim, please send all pertinent documentation to email@example.com. This would include information such as the pre- and post- inspection reports, the Proof of Delivery receipt and any photos taken at the time of pick-up and delivery. You can also call us at (855) 514 - 4441 if you have any further questions about your vehicle's delivery condition or the claims process.
Give us Feedback
- Complete Our Online Customer Satisfaction Survey